MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, August 06, 2006

7:54

I am pleased to report that I spent 7 minutes and 54 seconds on the phone with OYS tonight. This is about 7 minutes longer than any previous telephone discussion that did not involve OYS asking me to buy something for him or a discussion on sports (I did give him an update on baseball but that didn't take long). He was about as animated as he's ever been since he entered the dreaded teen years.

OYS had just arrived in Israel from Ukraine with his JOLT II group and was on his way to the Kotel for vasikin davening. Is it JOLT or is he just growing up? I have no idea but whatever it is I'm not complaining.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home