MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Lot's To Write About...

...But no time.

I came into work early today to get a jump on the return of everyone in my market. Now I have to spend the rest of the day in courtside seats at the U.S. Open with one of my board members. I know, it's tough, but someone has to do it.

These are the things I would like to cover:

* An update on Judah's bar Mitzvah. In a nutshell, it was one of the most emotional and holy Shabbasos I've ever spent.

* The schizoid Mets. They are now almost exactly where they were before the four game debacle in Philadelphia but they are eight games closer to winning the division.
Added bonus: Requiem for the Yankees.

* The triple threat. How we plan to potty train the Toddler at the same time we wean her off her botle and, even worse, her pacifier. Chez MoC is going to be a danger zone over the next few weeks.

* The New CD. The music is ready; the artwork is not.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger uberimma said…

    Oy. Good luck. I didn't get my older one out of diapers till a couple of months after he turned three. I'm told girls are easier though.

    On the other hand, they both dumped the pacifiers pretty easily.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger kishke said…

    The music is ready; the artwork is not.

    Does that mean possibly redoing the cover? Good decision if yes.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    kishke

    that's exactly what it means

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger kishke said…

    Good. Aside from it being too feminine, it also struck me as too literal-minded and thus unoriginal. As though someone said, Hey, the album is called Shoshanim, so let's do a rose. Well, that's out-of-the-box thinking. Never seen that before.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy the tournament!

    Too bad our schedules don't have room for dinner; I'm just a few minutes away from the stadium!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home