MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Relative Pizza Experiences

I just called MHW who was with The Toddler at the pizza store.

I often take TT for pizza on Sunday afternoons. She always asks me to order pizza and spicey fries with ketchup and pickles.

So, naturally, I asked MHW whether TT was eating pizza and fries with ketchup and pickles. MHW said, "no, just pizza". "Didn't she ask you for fries with ketchup", I asked. "No, just pizza. She knows that I'm not going to buy her fries because that would be too much for her".

This is a good example of why our children have been better off with me staying at work as much as possible. I am a softy who will give in to almost anything they ask. MHW has the gevurah (strength) to say no.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Jewish Deaf Motorcycling Dad said…

    Little girls know they have their dads wrapped around their little fingers. And if you show resistance, they go for the ammo... the watery, hound dog eyes, quivering lips, and a tiny "ppplleeeeeeeeeeeease?" All resistance melts away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home