MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MoC: The King of Fantasyland

Despite having two roster spots open and leaving myself one defensive end short, I won my NFL Fantasy league game this week against the venearble Joe Schick. Not only that, but I would have beaten anyone in the league this week with 159 points. I was way too busy to do anything with my roster before I left to Israel last Wednesday and, unexpectedly, didn't have access to the internet until now.

I guess it's better to be lucky than good. Having LaDamlian Tomlinson doesn't hurt either.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Joe Schick said…

    You'd better pay attention to your team this week, or you'll be sure to lose in Week 3. Not only are you still short a DL, Tomlinson has a bye this week.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Joe Schick said…

    MoC is not my opponent this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home