MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, September 07, 2007

The Greatness of Soup

I have posted frequently about the greatness of soup, especially, but not limited to, chicken soup.

I thought of that now because we are approaching a three-day yom tov; a veritable orgy of chicken soup eating (in addition to being among the holiest days of the year). Also, I just finished a ride on my spin bike and had two large bowls of soup. One might think that soup would not be appropriate following a long exercise session but one would be wrong. Indeed, on the Alyn ride (for which, btw, there is still time to sponsor me), my main food at lunch is soup, even in the Negev in temperatures hovering in the 80s and 90s. (That, of course, was when the goofballs running the ride did not run out of soup before I got there).

In any event, I will have the privilege of tasting MHW's magnificent chicken soup (from a brand new batch) in a matter of hours. Ashreinu.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home