MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, September 20, 2007

There Are Just So Many Deep Thoughts I Can Handle At Once

Owing to the huge volume of crazy stuff that is going on simultaneously at work and the huge amount of mental energy I am consequently expending, there is very little mental energy left in my brain for this blog. It is therefore very unlikely that I will write anything more profound than that the Met's ship be sinking or that The Toddler is very cute or that there are only five weeks left to the Alyn Bike Ride.

Even those topics may be hard to address in the next couple of weeks what with my workload and the coming chagim.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Oh, and, BTW, the new CD is offically at the printer.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess it doesn't help when you have to sit through a tax presentation...

    I am a tax lawyer, and I can only make it through with a blackberry. Quite cruel of you to insist we shut them down "because they interefere with the webcast."

    Gmar Tov!

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    That killed me. I had to politely stay for most of it. Luckily there were no sharp objects around. So, tonight, because of that, I have to stay even an hour later.

    BTW, I did not turn MY blackberry off.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was going to turn mine off, especially since power was low, but I kept it on davka because...

    I'll have to introduce myself next time.

    --same anonymous

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    L'maisa, I thought it wasn't bad. Lots of questions, lots of people. There were 140 on the webinar. The December 6th one will be great. The guy doing it is very funny and you get two ethics credits.

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Jacob Da Jew said…

    What, no post about Landis losing the court battle???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home