MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

JetBlue to Charlotte

Every year I take a trip to Charlotte, North Carolina, to pay hommage to the king. The day usually consists of endless meetings and yesterday's trip was no different.

What was different was that, this year, I decided to fly with JetBlue rather than the other, horrid, airlines that fly to Charlotte.

What a pleasure. First, we left from JFK, a mere 10 minutes from my house, rather than the dreadful La Guardia. Secondly, the plane boarded and left on time and was very clean and had more legroom than your typical airplane. Third, we got to Charlotte ten minutes early.

Also enhancing the trip was the fact that I was able to check into my hotel at 9:30 a.m. and rest for half an hour before my first meeting. (The past two years I did this gig in one day; never again. Staying overnight was much more civilized and I am WAYYYYYY to old for one day gigs).

The trip back this morning was even better. Again, we got in early on a clean plane.

All in all, a very pleasant trip.

I know that JetBlue got huge grief from their winter snafu, but I have always found them to be much better than the hoi paloi.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home